One of our all time favorites for looks! Aluminum fences for residential use are one of the best investments for fencing today due to their low maintenance and timeless appearance. Our vendors use high quality aluminum, and put their aluminum fences through a state of the art manufacturing and powder coating process. Aluminum fences are guaranteed not to rust, fade or rot and come with a lifetime warranty. They come in a variety of colors but are most popular in black and bronze tones. When installing these darker colors, the aluminum fence tends to compliment the natural environment highlighting the homeowners landscaping, while still providing maximum security.
Aluminum fences are altogether easier to install, especially for those motivated do-it-yourselfers for a number of reasons:
- Aluminum fences use a screwless installation system eliminating unsightly screw heads.
- Sections come in a standard 6’ length with 4” between pickets and are lightweight enough for one person to carry.
- Repair or replace an individual piece of an aluminum fence if it gets damaged without replacing an entire section.
- Aluminum fences have a superior design which makes them easier to install on uneven or sloped ground.
- An aluminum fence uses slimmer posts so holes can be dug narrower, making it easier to install an aluminum fence on pre-existing concrete.
- Versatile hardware options are available that allows the fence to be installed with rounded corners or to match a pool’s rounded shape.
- Many styles of aluminum fences meet pool code requirements and offer pool code compliant hinges and latches.
- Aluminum privacy fence is available for those trying to match their current aluminum fence while hiding air conditioners, pool pumps and trash barrels.
Other options for aluminum fences
Puppy-picket option- The more attractive way to keep in small dogs securely. Add a shorter picket between the standard aluminum pickets on select styles of aluminum fence. The short picket option can vary in height and reduces the standard 4” opening to 1 5/8” between pickets. Short pickets cannot be added to pre-existing aluminum fences.
Finials, Post caps and Rings- Add decorative accents such as Triad or Quad finials, Ball caps and rings to any aluminum fence for a custom look.
Arched gates- Set your fence gates apart with the arched gate option. For double gates choose between a continuous arch or a more scalloped look with single arches.
Gate entry systems (Access Control)- Distinguish your entrance with a stunning entry gate then add a complete automation system for convenience. Entry gates can be customized no matter how challenging your layout is.
Removable privacy slats- Third party vendors have created a removable plastic privacy slat that can be attached to the pickets of any aluminum fence for privacy. See www.hurricanemfg.com for more details.